Navigating COVID-19: Building a comprehensive project continuity plan - This event has already occurred
Thursday, May 14, 2020 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
View on Google Maps
Economic Development and Small Business
This webinar is presented by the Canadian Construction Association and KPMG Canada.
The COVID-19 pandemic will likely impact construction projects well into summer 2020, with ripple effects spanning the foreseeable future. The industry needs to proactively manage delays or disruptions, as it sits at the intersection of four primary value chains: trades & skilled labour, material supply, design & engineering, and financing.
Join us for our CONnected webinar on Thursday, May 14, 2020 as we explore:
- On-site productivity and staffing restrictions
- Supply chain and logistics disruption
- Changes in investor profiles
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) methodology to analyze and quantify the cost and schedule risks faced by projects
- Delay and disruption claims preparation and analysis
Our panel includes:
- Augusto Patmore, Partner, Advisory, Global Infrastructure, KPMG in Canada
- Jordan Thomson, Senior Manager, Advisory, Global Infrastructure, KPMG in Canada
You can register here for this event.