Webinar: How to Create a Marketing Plan to Relaunch Your Business After the Crisis - This event has already occurred
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
View on Google Maps
Economic Development and Small Business
The Kawartha Lakes Small Business and Entrepreneurship Centre (KLSBEC.ca) is offering this free webinar on creating a marketing plan to relaunch your business after the crisis.
If you are looking to relaunch your business, then you’ll need to grow your sales, you need a plan. You know that marketing your products and services is incredibly important. Whether it’s building your brand, raising awareness for your product or service or educating your prospects, you need a specific marketing plan. Take the time to really make the changes necessary to increase the effectiveness of your marketing as well as your sales. We’ve created a one-page template and we’ll show you how to use it to increase your sales. At the webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify your ideal target markets
- Create a unique value proposition
- Set marketing objectives
- Learn to test the effectiveness of your marketing plan
- Identify the ideal marketing tools to grow your business
- Set a realistic marketing budget
- Create marketing strategies that result in long term results
You can register here for this event.