Webinar: COVID-19: Manage your cash flow and ramp up for business - This event has already occurred
Thursday, May 28, 2020 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
View on Google Maps
Economic Development and Small Business
This webinar is presented by EDC.
Cash flow management is an important success factor for your business year-round. But during global economic downturns, it’s more vital than ever. Join us for our free, expert-led webinar, COVID-19: Manage your cash flow and ramp up for business, to learn strategies that can help your company weather the pandemic and prepare it for recovery and growth.
Register now to discover the programs and assistance that can help you protect your company. Tune in on Thursday, May 28, 2020, from 1 to 2 p.m. ET, and you’ll learn:
- Cash flow and its link to business success
- Why forecasting is helpful and tips on how to do it
- How to conserve and manage your company’s cash flow for business survival
- The role of financing and loans to increase cash flow
- How insurance can protect your cash flow and reduce business risk
This comprehensive webinar is brought to you in collaboration with the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC).